Welcome to the next episode of “Introducing…”. The idea behind it is to encourage other bloggers and share others work so it doesn’t matter how many followers/readers they have or any other stats, it’s just about getting bloggers and vloggers out there a bit more.
This weeks blogger is Rebecca from Becster.com Please check out her social media and blog site, if you like what you see – click follow!
Facebook Twitter Instagram You Tube Pinterest
Hi! I’m Rebecca aka Becster. I’m a 30 something mother of two living in beautiful Snowdonia. By day I’m an accountant but by night I blog/vlog.
2. What is your favourite blog post or vLog and why? (Include links)
3. What is your favourite part of being a blogger/vlogger?
It’s the community. I’ve made so many friends through blogging.
4. If you could give a new blogger/vlogger one piece of advice, what would it be?
Don’t compare yourself to others and just be you.
5. Where is your favourite location/attraction for a family day out and why?
At the moment it’s Llanberis. It’s a 15mins drive from us and is at the bottom of Snowdon, has a beautiful lake, and also has the National Slate Museum which I love. Just opposite the slate museum is one of my favourite places to stop and think… Vivian Quarry. It’s a small but deep lake nestled in the old slate mines. It’s a stunning scene.
6. You get in a lift with a lady pushing a buggy, the baby is newborn and screaming his/her head off, the mum looks frazzled to say the least. What do you say to her?
I’d smile and ask if she needs any help.
7. Tell us your favourite WTF (what the f**k?) moment in parenting?
I haven’t got a big WTF moment but I have little WTF moments everyday…. like, “WTF do you mean you don’t like chicken dinner? You’ll bloody eat it at Nain’s!”
8. What would you say to 14 year old you?
Don’t worry… it’ll all work out.
9. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I had a crush on Michael Burke as a toddler. My mam said that whenever he would read the news I would sit there and just gaze at him!
10. You can have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would you pick and why?
Oooo interesting! Can I go for 4 people and choose the Impractical Jokers please? We’d have such a laugh!
Big thanks to Rebecca for taking part. It’s so lovely how many people say that the best bit of blogging/vlogging is the people/community. It’s such a lovely supportive place and I love that I’ve met the likes of Becster through it! Her crush on Michael Burke totally made me chuckle!
Rebecca picked this song as her favourite song:
Thanks so much for reading and make sure you check out Becsterdotcom on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube as well as her website.
If you would like to be involved in the “Introducing…” series, please contact me via email, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.