This weeks blogger is Rebecca from Becster.com. This welsh wonder is a huge F1 fan, likes the countryside and lives a double life!
Please check out her social media and blog site, if you like what you see – click follow!
Hi! I’m Rebecca aka Becster. I’m a 30 something mother of two living in beautiful Snowdonia. By day I’m an accountant but by night I blog/vlog.
2. What is your favourite blog post or vLog and why? (Include links)
3. What is your favourite part of being a blogger/vlogger?
4. If you could give a new blogger/vlogger one piece of advice, what would it be?
5. Where is your favourite location/attraction for a family day out and why?
6. You get in a lift with a lady pushing a buggy, the baby is newborn and screaming his/her head off, the mum looks frazzled to say the least. What do you say to her?
7. Tell us your favourite WTF (what the f**k?) moment in parenting?
8. What would you say to 14 year old you?
9. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
10. You can have dinner with any three people, dead or alive, who would you pick and why?
Big thanks to Rebecca for taking part. It’s so lovely how many people say that the best bit of blogging/vlogging is the people/community. It’s such a lovely supportive place and I love that I’ve met the likes of Becster through it! Her crush on Michael Burke totally made me chuckle!
Rebecca picked this song as her favourite song: